Thursday, April 2, 2009

Introductory Post

For my first post, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. My name is Sophie, and I'm a four month old American Bulldog (don't tell the blogger folks; apparently you have to to be at least 13 to use this thing. Even in dog years it doesn't work out).

Every once in a while I get dragged into the office by my owner, an SEO Manager at Experthub, and I've picked up on a few things about generating traffic online, and marketing legal services to consumers. After listening to everyone talking about their own blogs, I figured I'd start one of my own.

There are a lot of legal blogs out there, but I haven't found one written by a dog yet, so I thought I'd take up the challenge.

Anyway, that's it for now. More to come soon. I'm off to chew up someone's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment